Bibliographic Info

Criminal Records: Correcting a Mistake

Quote: “If your RAP sheet from the New York State Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) lists cases that should be sealed … you should try to have the mistake corrected.”
Source: NY Courts
Published: August 12, 2022
Added: September 10, 2023
DB ID: 430