Jurisdiction: Canada Canada

An electronic bell used to call Members of Parliament into the Chamber for a sitting, or to announce a vote or the lack of a quorum in the House of Commons. When the bell is used to announce a vote, it is called a division bell.

Source: Glossary of Parliamentary Terms for Intermediate Students, Parliament of Canada