“Refugee Travel Document”

Jurisdiction: United States United States

We issue refugee travel documents to people with refugee or asylum status and to lawful permanent residents who obtained their Green Cards based on their refugee or asylee status so they may re-enter the United States.

Source: USCIS Glossary, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services